History of the Marrette® Brand
The brandname Marrette® and wire connectors have been interchangeable since Bill Marr revolutionized the way conductors were connected with the invention of the first pressure-type wire connector in 1914. Today, Marrette® wire connectors are still an industry standard and are still proudly designed and manufactured in Canada by ABB.
Designed and manufactured in Canada, the new PRO-BLU™ 933™ wire connector was developed with the installer’s needs in mind. With an ergonomic design and a wide range of approved wire combinations, this wire connector is a perfect fit for the majority of residential and commercial applications.
- Ergonomic wing design makes installation easy and painless, even when installing multiple wire connectors
- Posi-GripTM surface provides superior twisting power, even when hands are greasy or damp.
- Finger-friendly plastic for an even more comfortable grip
- Rounded edge for safe and comfortable installation
- Made of durable polypropylene resistant to temperatures up to 125°C (257°F)
- Deep, wide throat ensures full insulation coverage.
- Live Action® variable volume spring expands to accommodate even more wires with less twisting effort.
- Wide range of wire combinations: #22 to #8 AWG, solid or stranded, no pre-twisting required
- The square wire spring construction and funnel design gives a positive pressure conductor grip for solid or stranded wires.
- Approved for circuits up to 600 V and lighting fixtures and signs up to 1000 V
Wire Connector FamilyBrowse the catalogue
ABB offers a variety of wire connectors to meet a wide range of applications. Whether it is a high-temperature or a high-vibration environment, whether for aluminum, copper or communication conductors, ABB has the Marrette® wire connector you need. To learn more about the Marrette® product family, click on the links below.